Keep it simple but DO have gifts and door prizes. It keeps the smiles on faces.
- First Guest
- Most enthusiastic guest
- guest who wins your chosen game
- guest who asked the most questions
- guest who asked the best question
- guest who has had a bad day...
- guest with the oldest purse
- guest with the most odd things in their purse
I usually have a script of some sort and use door prizes to keep the enthusiasm going. Check the Team Page for some great ideas for games! If you are doing an open house style, then you can do a drawing or 2. I like to shop Micheals and Target's dollar bins and mix a little door prize with a Thirty-One Item (such as a pen or nail file) with candy and a dollar bin goodies. I usually spend about $2 on a door prize but dress them up cute!