The first show can be so scary. But feel free to call me or your direct upline if you need any help.
1. go to events if your party is on the events page.
2. Click on "edit"
3. Go to even details and un-click the show on site and allow shopping choices.
4. Hit submit at bottom.
5. Click on "create order" It will prompt you with a "are you sure?" button. Say yes.
6. From here on out, do not go to events to continue this show, it will be under the "order" option.
7. Once you "create order" you will be directed to name and address options. Fill this in correctly and check zip code information. You need to put an e-mail. If the hostess does not provide one, use your own. (for UPS tracking)
IF SHIPPING TO YOURSELF, ADD THE HOSTESS ADDRESS AS NORMAL, BUT AS SOON AS YOU ENTER ORDER, GO TO DROP DOWN MENU ON TOP LEFT, GO TO HOSTESS CREDIT AND ENTER THE WORD SHIP INTO THE ITEM LINE AND ADD..IT WILL ASK YOU IF YOU WANT TO SHIP TO YOUR ADDRESS, SAY YES!!!!!!
8. Hit submit and you will be in the order area.
9. Go to top right and click on "guest/booking" There you only need to fill in name and e-mail. But if the guest is having order shipped separate or using a cc go ahead and put in complete information. If the guest is shipping separate you MUST click on that option above name on this page.
10. Hit submit.
11. You can add each guest first and then go back and do orders, or you can add each guest and do their orders one at a time. It does not matter.
12. After adding all guest, you can work on each guest one at a time by going to the drop down menu on the left hand side.
13. As you add orders, you will see the Hostess rewards being calculated at the bottom. It will not show rewards or allow you to add payments until you get to at least $200 retail (before tax and shipping)
14. You can go back and forth between the payment screen and the orders by clicking at the bottom. You will see the payment screen. We accept any form of cc and debit card but do not take pre-paid credit cards.
15. Try to check each order 2-3 times before hitting that submit button. Any errors you have to pay out of pocket to fix. If it is company mistakes they are really great about getting those taken care of. I have been at this for over 4 years and have only goofed 3 times. Thank goodness never on a pricey item. I always walk away and go back refreshed before I re-check and submit.
Call us if you need help. There is also a Submitting order guide in our back office under our Consultant Toolbox area. here are some videos I did to help more-