Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Name that Tune



Here is part one.  The video is not high quality and my battery kept dying. But hopefully you can get the idea. I will post the script at the very bottom of the 3 videos.



Introduction:

Before we get started take a group photo!

Welcome to Guest and tell the Thirty-One Story!   Focus on the Celebrate, Encourage and Reward of who Thirty-One is.

Go over Proverbs 31

We are going to have a little fun tonight with a kind of Name that Tune Game.  I am going to play a song and you can yell out the name first we will pass a gift to you.  As you guess and participate during the party, this gift will pass around.   At the end of the night, the lady holding the bag gets to keep the gift!

Here's our first song:    "Celebrate"
Before we get going we are going to get connected really fast.  Everyone pull out your phone and text me right now.  I am going to give you my number and the first person to text me a word that Celebrates and best describes the word that describes our hostess tonight is getting a gift.  So here is my number 850.545.5153 when I say go, I want you to text me the word for your hostess tonight!

***Pick winner give her a gift and one for hostess. She can give hostess the gift as read the words!

Now I want you to do something- save my name as 31 Tammy.  Don't worry, I am not saving yours or calling you at midnight tonight. This is for you, and the next time someone as you where you got that bag you can pull out your phone and share my number with them! Or maybe you have a question about your order or products. Now you have my number on hand.   AND  When you share my contact with someone, make sure you tell them you sent them to me! 
 Now let's hear some more songs:  (try and yell the name out first!)

1.     Ice, Ice baby..........................Thermal Totes 
2.     Kokomo..................................Travel Items
3.     Sweet Home Alabama.............Home Items
4.     Simply Irresistible...................Totes/Bags/purses
5.     Freedom..................................Utility Totes
6.     Happy......................................Customer Special
7.     We are the World.................... Thirty-One Gives
8.     Say My Name..........................Monogramming
9.     Girls Just Want to Have Fun......Host a party
10.                         It's My Life................................Join my Team

Who is holding the gift?                   It's Yours!

Pull out that Guest Care Card and share your info with me!  I will take the card once you fill it in!

I am here to help you shop and enjoy your time with your friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment