Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love my new samples







I love the new utility organizer. It is huge! It would be a great garden tool organizer, baby changing station orgaizer...tell me your ideas. The new thermal totes are really solid! great quality. YOU will love them. I also got the new pleated purse. Not very big, but a cute accessory.







The purse organizer is a little disappointing. I thought it was a "bucket" but it just wraps around the bottom of a large bag. Not that helpful to me. (YOur thoughts?)






The hard wallet is thin. Not a huge amount of space. But great for the trendy mom. I would use it. But if someone has a ton of c cards or thick check book, it may not work.












Love the collapsible boxes. Great for travel.
Now you share your favorite products with me via e-mail and I will post it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment