Same but different...check it out...
These meetings are amazing. This is your chance to get to know local ladies, get some great training from our leaders, and take home an awesome free amenity!
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Here is part one. The video is not high quality and my battery kept dying. But hopefully you can get the idea. I will post the script at the very bottom of the 3 videos.
Before we get started take a group photo!
Welcome to Guest and tell the Thirty-One Story! Focus on the Celebrate, Encourage and Reward of who Thirty-One is.
Go over Proverbs 31
We are going to have a little fun tonight with a kind of Name that Tune Game. I am going to play a song and you can yell out the name first we will pass a gift to you. As you guess and participate during the party, this gift will pass around. At the end of the night, the lady holding the bag gets to keep the gift!
Here's our first song: "Celebrate"
Before we get going we are going to get connected really fast. Everyone pull out your phone and text me right now. I am going to give you my number and the first person to text me a word that Celebrates and best describes the word that describes our hostess tonight is getting a gift. So here is my number 850.545.5153 when I say go, I want you to text me the word for your hostess tonight!
***Pick winner give her a gift and one for hostess. She can give hostess the gift as read the words!
Now I want you to do something- save my name as 31 Tammy. Don't worry, I am not saving yours or calling you at midnight tonight. This is for you, and the next time someone as you where you got that bag you can pull out your phone and share my number with them! Or maybe you have a question about your order or products. Now you have my number on hand. AND When you share my contact with someone, make sure you tell them you sent them to me!
Now let's hear some more songs: (try and yell the name out first!)
1. Ice, Ice baby..........................Thermal Totes
..................................Travel Items Kokomo
.............Home Items Sweet Home Alabama
4. Simply Irresistible...................Totes/Bags/purses
5. Freedom..................................Utility Totes
6. Happy......................................Customer Special
7. We are the World.................... Thirty-One Gives
8. Say My Name..........................Monogramming
9. Girls Just Want to Have Fun......Host a party
10. It's My Life................................Join my Team
Who is holding the gift? It's Yours!
Pull out that Guest Care Card and share your info with me! I will take the card once you fill it in!
I am here to help you shop and enjoy your time with your friends!
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Write Your Story-
Knowledge gained from reading Making Work at Home Work by Mary M Byers. You can see more from her at www.marybyers.com
"Regardless of why you're working, the challenge of doing so with children underfoot tests even the smartest, bravest, most organized, most multitasking mommas around." p.14
"Though all moms work at home, there's a key difference between an at-home mom and one who works at home for profit: one has responsibilities to clients and customers in addition to family". p 21
"When you think of yourself as an at-home CEO, you're more likely to mange your business like one". p.24
"Lessoned learned: Honesty is the best policy. If you work from home for profit, acknowledge it. Trying to make your work invisible to your family or others likely will make you miserable and make preserving your profit and saving your sanity more difficult than it has to be." p. 25
Let's write our "WHY".
"Understanding your motivation will help you master your business and keep it from mastering you."
Let's watch this as you write out your why!
From the beginning.
Let's Get Started:
As soon as a party date is set. Drop a postcard or letter in the mail THANKING them for booking a party. What are some suggestions you can put in that note to help them?
BASICS- Hostess Packets
Don't assume everyone knows how to throw a party or that they know what they can earn. I have had hostesses not realize they even get hostess rewards!
Feel free to use a cute $2 folder from Office Supply store. No need to make it bulky or waste money on expensive packaging:
Letter (example- Imagine Party)
Incentive flyer (get on business supplies or check Team Sharing for ideas)
Go over 5 Steps to a Great Party Flyer
Invitations (have prepared)
Keys to success with key fob
Monthly Flyer (can print off TOT)
Sample order form
Outside order forms (found on TOT)
What are some things you like to include in a packet?
BASICS- Hostess Coaching
Contact them 2-4 times before party. (I use an Avery Sticker to help me remember)
1. Help them set up the event and get the word out.
Why does this need to be "invite only"? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Text using Redstamp (Save the date then reminder)
-Thirty-One Event E-vite
-postcards (push for these, NO ONE gets mail anymore!) Order from Business Supply link in your back office.
The Calendar is white and empty tonight
not a party date to be seen
A business of making phone calls, I hope that no one's mean.
The kids are screaming like cats, so I'll just step outside,
couldn't keep them hushed
heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in, can they not see
be the good kids I know they can be
I need to pee, don't let them know!!!
Well NOW they know!
Book a show, book a show
Can't get alone for calls anymore
Book a show, book a show
You're gonna have to lock that door
I don't care
What this host has to say
Let the phone ring on
the noise never bothered me anyway
It's funny how an outlet sales makes everything seem small
And negative reviews on my private page can't get to me at all
It's time to see how much I sold
but I've got piles of laundry to fold
The kids are down by the tv
Book a show, book a show
I am going to really really try
Don't say no, don't say no
Or you may hear me cry
I've called you twice
now just be nice
let the machine come on
The movies over I hear footsteps on the ground
my time is up and I hear banging all around
And one thought comes to mind with this one simple task
the kids are at the door and this is all I ask
Book a show, Books a show
And I will do a happy dance
book a show, book a show
Pick a date now's your chance
Here I stand
with phone in hand
Let the phone ring on
A "no" never bothered me anyway...
74 Ways to Book Parties and Grow Your Business!!!
1. Place a catalog in the teacher's lounge at your child's school.
2. Advertise in your alumni newsletter.
3. Place current customers and leads on the Thoughts, Talks and Trends newsletter
(more info on www.thirtyonetoday.com)
4. Put a catalog in the break room at work.
5. Give a catalog to the receptionist at your doctor or dentist.
6. Mail a catalog to a friend or co-worker who has moved.
7. Have an open house!
8. Leave catalogs whenever you go on an appointment.
9. Ask your hairdresser if you can leave catalogs in the waiting room.
10. Place ads in school newsletters.
11. Put flyers on your neighbors' door.
12. Host an office party and bring simple snacks.
13. Have a shopping party for men before big holidays.
14. Wear your Thirty-One T-shirts when you are out and about.
15. Encourage your hostesses and top customers to host a show twice a year (with each
16. Keep catalogs on hand at all times to pass out.
17. Contact schools and see if you can put a flyer in the Friday folders.
18. Always carry a Thirty-One product to show off.
19. Ask friends to host for you (they owe you).
20. Host a show at the PTO meeting.
21. Have a table at craft fairs and vendor events.
22. Offer a wish list for b-days, Christmas, weddings and births.
23. Encourage your family to host a show.
24. Send out a monthly email to your customer's to let them know about the specials (if
you don't have TTT)
25. Give Thirty-One as gifts.
26. Leave your business cards on bulletin boards at local businesses.
27. See if you can do a drawing for a gift certificate or give away at local businesses.
28. Encourage your family and friends to carry their Thirty-One bags and keep your
business cards on hand.
29. Advertise in your church bulletin.
30. Mail out catalogs and specials flyers.
31. Have your spouse promote Thirty-One at work.
32. Ask past hostesses at your shows to talk about their FREE product.
33. Contact local church youth groups and see if you can do a girl's night out.
34. Go to local dance schools and leave your catalogs.
35. Contact local cheerleading and gymnastics groups for fundraisers.
36. Leave your catalog with a flyer of gift ideas at bridal stores.
37. Go to a health spa and set up a table for a few hours.
38. Advertise at pre-schools.
39. Make sure your signature on your email tells others about your business and specials.
40. Have your answering machine/voicemail tell of your business.
41. Take catalogs with you when you go out of town.
42. Have a display at job fairs.
43. Set up a table at college fairs (they need money).
44. Stay educated and motivated by attending regular training.
45. Go to motivational trainings.
46. Place catalogs at local hotels and see if you could leave flyers too.
47. Leave your catalogs and do a drawing at your nail salon.
48. Do a catalog show with an out of town friend or relative.
49. Call local hospitals about doing a fundraiser.
50. Give a friend 10 catalogs to pass out for you.
51. Have an incentive for people who give you referrals.
52. Follow through on every lead!!
53. Call realtors and see if you can put catalogs in their welcome folders.
54. Join your Chamber of Commerce.
55. Join a local networking group.
56. Have a fundraiser of your own for your favorite charity.
57. Give Thirty-One as a silent auction item at local school auctions.
58. Call your top customers and ask for referrals.
59. Set up a booth at a school fair.
60. Network with other direct sales representatives.
61. Do a web show.
62. Leave your card with your tip when you eat out.
63. Contact your local Girl Scouts.
64. Go to bridal fairs.
65. Do appreciation days at local businesses.
66. Bring flyers with gift ideas to fire stations.
67. Give catalogs to your bank tellers.
68. Place catalogs in apartment rental offices.
69. Ask friends and family to take your flyers and catalogs to place in their company
70. Birthday Leads or create a Birthday Club for your Customers.
71. New Mom's
72. Ladies Clubs
73. Put a Thirty-One logo on your car.
74. Offer a baby and bridal registry.
This week's homework challenge is to hold a "BOOKING BLITZ" for yourself. Make your list of as many people as you can
think of to call and be sure to have their numbers listed by their names. Take 2 hours one afternoon or evening to call.
Email me to let me know you are participating. Report your results on our next training call.
The gift basket will be given away with a random drawing from the participants.
Hi _________ this is Kaine Story with Thirty-One Gifts. I am calling because I am involved in a contest with my
fellow Thirty-One sisters to see who can book the most parties in 2 hours.
The one who wins is going to receive a gift basket totaling $250 in free stuff to giveaway to one of the lucky hostesses.
Can I count on you as one of my bookings?
If she says yes...
Terrific! Thanks so much! I will call you back tomorrow around this same time to get all your details worked out
including your hostess packet information. If possible between now and then, please look at your calendar and
see what works for you. When I call, we can set a date that works perfectly for you. Thanks again,
and I cannot wait to see you soon!
If she says no...
Ok, then, who do you know that might be interested in winning a $250 gift basket?
Saturday, January 25, 2014
I want to invite you to join us for our very first Team Retreat on February 21-22. You can join us as a team for dinner on February 21 (Will announce location soon) But most importantly, a time of refreshing and training at the Aloft Hotel in Tallahassee. 10 AM until 6 PM. Can't wait to see you. I need a $25 deposit as soon as possible and another $25 due on day of training.
Dinner and Breakfast, hotel stay if needed are all your responsibility. $50 fee is covering training material, room rental and one lunch.
I hope you are coming! Need commitments ASAP!