Monday, July 27, 2009

Encourage your hostess

Here is a note I put in my hostess' packet...get them to have a vision of a GREAT party!
Imagine your party…

In Fun for all…

Think of a room with one or two people…it’s quiet, and not many of them are talking or eating.

Now imagine about 10 people in the room…you hear laughter, talking and people are gathered around eating and sharing their day with each other.

Which one will you aim for?

In Rewards for you…

With only 2 or 3 people there, you don’t have very much in sales and you may only get something small from your wish list.

But with a room full of people, all in love with these wonderful gifts, you know you are getting EVERYTHING on your wish list...good job! And you know you already have outside orders from friends who said they could not come because you bravely ask them if they would like to see a catalog!
Your efforts paid off!

I look forward to seeing you. May you have a great response to all your invitations. Please let me know how I can help you. I will see you very soon…welcome to the Thirty-One Family!

www.mythirtyone.com/simplify (add your web site)

No comments:

Post a Comment