Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GROWING-GROWING-GROWING


I cannot believe how much our team has grown. The bigger we get the better incentives I can offer to all you ladies for working so hard. So the growth is a good thing and it makes me very excited.


Don't forget that the top sales person for October and November is getting a $20 GC from me to use on whatever they need. I will get it from your web page and have it sent to you!


Try to book at least 2 shows before the December 13th cut off. And then work to book those January shows. It will most likely be our Annual thermal tote sale in January and this is a favorite with the costumers. And if tradition stays true, there will be an incentive from the company to get $500 by January 15. I don't know this for a fact but they have done this every year for a while now. So think about doing a catalog show on your own starting January 1 to sell those thermals and try to get the $500 by January 15. Just thinking ahead ladies.....


Good luck and let me or your own upline know if you need anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment